[Artikel] Ibis Oso - långslagig e-mtb med flacka vinklar och integrerade... lampor

D

Deleted member 9733

[Artikel] Ibis Oso - långslagig e-mtb med flacka vinklar och integrerade... lampor
Är marken pivåpunkten vid en riktningförändring?

Stora åsikter för någon som bidragit med 23 inlägg på snart 14 år
Stämmer väl @jolov
Är väl inte inne så mycket på Happyride
Tränar och tävlar mer.
Men man borde väl få yttra sig.
Eller?
Annars helt OK

Frenchy

Aktiv medlem
Can't any manufacturer invent a battery that is long and narrow and goes all the way from HT to BB instead of making the frame so fat? Or does the target group even want it to be very visible, "here I will check my expensive electric bike"?
This is not actually great for handling. Best keeping the weight as low and centred as possible.
If esthetic is more important for you than trail behavior, clearly not a bike for you 😁

Frenchy

Aktiv medlem
It's good for the moments when you get really far out into the bush with the help of the engine and then get electric cod and have to go home in the dark... if there's electricity left for the lamp that is
The light would work 2 hours after the engine cut off due to no juice left in the battery by design

Frenchy

Aktiv medlem
Is the ground the pivot point for a change of direction?

Great opinions for someone who has contributed 23 posts in almost 14 years
ThE number of posts one make is irrelevant to the value of said opinion. Although clearly wrong in this particular case 😇

Senast ändrad:

Frenchy

Aktiv medlem
By the way. After consultation with dealers, I have decided NOT to import the Ibis Oso in Sweden.
Although I am sure it is a great bike (so far I haven't fine one Ibis I did not like the riding characteristic of since the Ripmo LS was launched), the pricing of it (mostly due to the USD being so strong) means that it is currently not competitive on the EU market.
This may change if the USD drop back to something closer to SEK than SEK11+ but for now I only register interest, but I have cancelled our pre-order for 2023 choosing instead to import the Unno Myth for the few that are looking for a top end race capable eMTB

Höjdskräck

Aktiv medlem
By the way. After consultation with dealers, I have decided NOT to import the Ibis Oso in Sweden.
Although I am sure it is a great bike (so far I haven't fine one Ibis I did not like the riding characteristic of since the Ripmo LS was launched), the pricing of it (mostly due to the USD being so strong) means that it is currently not competitive on the EU market.
This may change if the USD drop back to something closer to SEK than SEK11+ but for now I only register interest, but I have cancelled our pre-order for 2023 choosing instead to import the Unno Myth for the few that are looking for a top end race capable eMTB
Den där Unno verkar ju hur grym som helst!

Förstår för övrigt att det kan vara svårt att sälja svindyra endurocyklar som Oso:n nu när priserna droppar överallt.

NickPick

Aktiv medlem
Med tanke på att inte ens billiga cyklar säljer nu så är nog valet rätt.

Frenchy

Aktiv medlem
That Unno seems as cruel as can be!

Incidentally, understand that it can be difficult to sell insanely expensive enduro bikes like the Oso now that prices are dropping everywhere.
It is more about perceived value at that price point.
If the Oso was coming with GX AXS, Factory suspension and AXS dropper, I would still bring a few in as there is a market, but it is small but thankfully not very much impacted by mild recession (so far)...
And it is (on paper and from reviews) one of the best big bruiser emtb on the market, it would be still a bike worthwhile stocking.
But right now it is not competitively priced on the EU market

Senast ändrad:

ambientzz

Aktiv medlem
I will be racing one equipt with the bosch CX Race engine next year (at the rounds of the Swe Cup that will have eMTB and an acoustic bike at the others)
I think it is going to be a lot of fun
Please dont use the phrase "acoustic bike". Just bike is fine...You are excused if you refer to your none Electric toothbrush as "acoustic toothbrush" :)

Frenchy

Aktiv medlem
Please dont use the phrase "acoustic bike". Just bike is fine...You are excused if you refer to your none Electric toothbrush as "acoustic toothbrush" :)
Don't have one of those, since all dentists insist that the electric one is really the only one worth having ;)

Topp