[Kalender] SBR#45 Lidinguro

venoxy88

Ny medlem
Looking forward to this one, and hope it can be done. I already follow the channel so looking forward to the video aswell ^^ I got one question at the moment tho, at which time in the morning would you say the training will start ? :)

Ollie_B

Aktiv medlem
Looking forward to this one, and hope it can be done. I already follow the channel so looking forward to the video aswell ^^ I got one question at the moment tho, at which time in the morning would you say the training will start ? :)
Amazing thanks! I'm planning to do a full race loop this week to work out exactly how long a loop takes then I will work it out from there but I will do most of the course setup on the Friday so Saturday would be open from as early as you want until around midday. I will be updating the information mid to end of August.

venoxy88

Ny medlem
Amazing thanks! I'm planning to do a full race loop this week to work out exactly how long a loop takes then I will work it out from there but I will do most of the course setup on the Friday so Saturday would be open from as early as you want until around midday. I will be updating the information mid to end of August.
Sounds good, as i said looking forward to the course video ^^

Tomcaten

Aktiv medlem
"Depending on number of entrants the race may be split into a morning and afternoon race each with 45 riders. Max entrants is 90"
Good idea

Du Rietz

Aktiv medlem
Borde det inte skrivas något om att detta kanske är senarelagt tills i vår? #47 har ju just vart. Vilket vart egentligen nummer 45?

Ollie_B

Aktiv medlem
Borde det inte skrivas något om att detta kanske är senarelagt tills i vår? #47 har ju just vart. Vilket vart egentligen nummer 45?
The SBR archives don't matter too much 😅 SBR#45 was originally going to be Haga park for which I had a lot of stuff prepared. So as with most things race related this is a bit backwards. Don't let this worry you though, the race will be epic!

Ollie_B

Aktiv medlem
### The List ###

1​
Bintfess
2​
O
3​
O-Junior
4​
Anja
5​
Linn
6​
Millson
7​
JakeOMG
8​
Philip D
9​
Swedenktm
10​
Ree
11​
Elblakri
12​
Tomcaten
13​
Bikeman77
14​
TurboBulten
15​
Registration
16​
Lina Sjöström
17​
Tim H
18​
Dempa
19​
Hampus S

Senast ändrad:

Du Rietz

Aktiv medlem
Hej Ollie! Maybe I’ve missed something but, is it possible to find the trails to go out there and get dialed in and find my lines before the race? I’d really look forward to it and think it’d be a pity to not! 😘

Ollie_B

Aktiv medlem
Hej Ollie! Maybe I’ve missed something but, is it possible to find the trails to go out there and get dialed in and find my lines before the race? I’d really look forward to it and think it’d be a pity to not! 😘
I've kept them quiet on purpose to keep it fair to everyone, theres about five people other than me that know the tracks and I don't think any of them are racing so it will be a level playing field. Also I will make it so there is plenty of time to practise the tracks on the day before racing, the climb is a smooth one so I don't think it will be a problem.

Topp
Happyride sparar data i cookies. Genom att använda våra tjänster godkänner du det. Läs mer