Sökresultat

  1. M

    [Downhill] Lift och Racing på Ekerö 12 maj

    Hi guys! I had a great time at Ekerö Bike Park today. Below is a photo of Patric having fun on the hill. For more photos, visit my blog. There's a link in this post: http://mlowry.blogspot.com/2007/05/dowhill-biking-on-eker.html See you on the hill, Michael L. mlowry.blogspot.com
  2. M

    Hellas tomorrow (Sunday 14 January 2007)

    OK, updated. Let me know if I'm closer this time. :)
  3. M

    Hellas tomorrow (Sunday 14 January 2007)

    Very nice ride today. I'd like to thank Matt, Johnny, Aaron, Clive and Mikael for inspiring me to try stuff I would never have tried on my own. I'm positively exhausted. Do any of you guys remember exactly which trails we took? I want to try to write down their names so I can remember them...
  4. M

    Hellas tomorrow (Sunday 14 January 2007)

    We're going biking again in Hellas tomorrow (Sunday), and we'd be glad to have company. Our plan is to meet at the lift at Hammarbybacken around 11, and to take the wet & slippery trail through the woods from there. So you can recognize me, I ride a gray Specialized Stumpjumper and I'll be...
  5. M

    Nice ride in Hellas on Sunday

    Fjärdebrunn skrev: ------------------------------------------------------- > Brotorp är en klubbstuga för en av > Hellasskogarnas orienteringsklubbar. De öppnar > upp sitt torp som cafe på vintern. Stugan ligger > på Dammtorpskanalens västra strand precis vid > sista bron innan kanalen går ut i...
  6. M

    Nice ride in Hellas on Sunday

    Jilster wrote: > We met you on the green/blue trail. Nice rides you all got! We also > suffered a lot of flat tires (seemed to be one of those days) > You looked really adrenaline high when we met you :-) I hope none of > you injured your self during the crash. Rodrigo A. took a nasty fall on...
  7. M

    Nice ride in Hellas on Sunday

    I went for a nice ride in Hellasgården on Sunday. It was a bit muddy in places but otherwise totally manageable. Our group of 4 riders had one big crash (Rodrigo A.), two broken chains (Matt C.), and three flat tires (Rodrigo J. x 2 + Matt C.) in under 5 hours of riding. Luckily I avoided...
Tillbaka
Topp