new bike computer

mrbikeman

Medlem
new bike computer
Hello! You probably need a special pedal arm to measure cadence, but speed shouldn't be a problem. Things change and get new names, but I believe post-ride analysis is possible with this watch / addition: https://www.polar.com/en/products/sport/M430-gps-running-watch
Beware, though, that it'll keep telling you to get out and move about. ... I usually go for a cup of coffee or a smoke to stop it annoying me.
Thanks, I meant that the m460 polar I got has gps and post ride analysis built in & it tells you your speed based on coordinates. Just was wondering if a dedicated sensor for speed on the bike is better for measuring speeds compared to gps.

hahel

Medlem
new bike computer
Is there some difference with speed sensors, or is it a "cadence sensor," I should go for?
I'm not sure what you want to meassure, you'll need a cadence sensor for measuring pedal frequency and a speed sensor for the speed, there are combined sensors that can give you both measurments.
I've given up on speed sensors and rely on GPS for speed, not a critical value to me. I'm more intrested in cadence and power.

Topp
Happyride sparar data i cookies. Genom att använda våra tjänster godkänner du det. Läs mer