Carbon Frame

Eric Yao

Ny medlem
Carbon Frame
hi there,

Hello Guys , recently I have cracked my carbon frame , and it only been a month , but xxl told me to repair a new frame for 20k and that it expensive for me, so do you guys have any place , shop that you guys know and any one who can fix the frame, or repair.

GoranS

Aktiv medlem
Carbon Frame
According to https://www.cube.eu/sk-en/support/help-faq

SPECIAL CASE: CARBON-FIBRE FRAME AND CARBON-FIBRE FORKS.
We offer you and your customer a CCR Service (CUBE Crash Replacement Service) = exchange service for damaged carbon-fibre frames and carbon-fibre forks. This service is intended to provide an uncomplicated and cost-saving replacement service for your customer following a crash which results in damage to the carbon-fibre frame/carbon-fibre forks – whether the damage is visible or cannot be ruled out.

C

CCS

Carbon Frame
Am I correct if I say that he is known as @Kid1000 on this forum?
sadgas.jpg

MagerValp

Aktiv medlem
Carbon Frame
So you mean I can get a free frame? I bought it from xxl, but they say I got to pay. Should I ask cube and see what do they answer ?
The exact procedure varies between brands, but read up on Cube’s warranty and see if you’re supposed to contact them directly or if xxl is supposed to handle it. Either way you shouldn’t have to pay full price for a new frame.

Senna81

Aktiv medlem
Carbon Frame
hi there,

Hello Guys , recently I have cracked my carbon frame , and it only been a month , but xxl told me to repair a new frame for 20k and that it expensive for me, so do you guys have any place , shop that you guys know and any one who can fix the frame, or repair.
Depending on your home insurance you might get away with the självrisk 1500kr 🤙

darkforce

Aktiv medlem
Carbon Frame
xxl are pain in the ass to deal with when it comes to warrenty... my suggestion is that you try to contact a nearby real bikeshop who sell cube and take the warranty case thru instead

eucalyptus

Aktiv medlem
Carbon Frame
Contact Gert from his company https://www.velomek.se/ in Malmköping. He is one of the best carbon repairs in Sweden with tons of experience. Very customer-service oriented and a great person to talk to.

He has repaired over a hundred frames. A single repair usually costs 2000-3000 SEK which is a very good price if you can save a frame from the graveyard.

Very easy to ship the frame with Postnord, 199sek for a big box up to 10kg.

Köp & Sälj

Topp