Coding for Cycling films

GarryJones

Aktiv medlem
Coding for Cycling films
I made a little film using my Gopro 3

http://www.garryjones.se/garry_video_test.html

I am not happy at all with the quality.

There seems to be a jungle out there of video players and codecs and there does not seem to be "the way" of doing it right.

When it is ready I want a clean video without youtube's "stuff" coming up.

I also want the user to be able to click and see the same film I can see in top quality if they have a fast enough modem.

Any tips on this appreciated. I have seen some great clear films that load really quick, to compare - mine is crap.

So how should this be done.

(Sorry for the English today, just got a lot of work on).

Here is my youtube link to a slighter better quality version.

Garry Jones
 
Coding for Cycling films
The original is brilliant and made me feel like Ingvar Bergman. I followed instructions about making films for HTML5 and that's what came out. There is a reduction in quality for size of course. I really would like to "crack this" and be able to turn out some professional looking films.
 
Coding for Cycling films
This is what I used....

Following tips from the great and intensive write-up at

http://diveintohtml5.info/video.html

I downloaded and used

Miro Video Converter
Firefogg
HandBrake

Trouble was the website was not up to date as the programs mentioned have more settings than the versions that were available when the site was written.
 
Tillbaka
Topp