[Kalender] SBR #45 Haga Park '2020 Vision'

BackT

Medlem
Please keep my fee, you guys are doing a fantastic work. Looking forward to a great SBR season when things has settled. Until then keep riding and a stay away from the virus.

Renko

Ny medlem
Great work on the upcoming race Ollie, probably the right thing to postpone right now. As I entered both myself and Furt, pls keep our fees and we’re looking forward to Haga 2.0!

Katarina Å

Ny medlem
Thanks for all the planing and preparation. Love to join the race if it’s hold in the future. You can keep my fee!🙏

Ollie_B

Aktiv medlem
I think thats all the refunds done if theres any questions please contact me directly. Since the race I have purchased some new trail building tools and have been working on new tracks in a top secret location for a new SBR in the future.

I also intend to work on some tracks up haga re-instating a classic track and cutting in a brand new line. When its ready you'll all see it. I'm going to work on it mostly on my own due to the current climate.

Shame the race didnt go ahead but it will be back to start the season when its clear to do so. I have some ideas on what to do to take it to the next level and hopefully I will see you all and more on the track when its once again safe to lick each other without fear of death.

Peace out. OB

Topp
Happyride sparar data i cookies. Genom att använda våra tjänster godkänner du det. Läs mer