Totally agree with you Henke!Not my call to make.. But I would have preferred to see the race postponed to a better date and then held as a CES given the few races we actually have where the altitude is more then 25m vertical. The hill will be there after summer..
I think that's for all the best! It is a loot going on for everybody right now so stay strong! I donate my starting fee for your hard work planing this race! Se you on the other side or sooner in the the woods!Morning everyone,
After hearing all your thoughts regarding the situation and thinking about it a lot I can announce that the race is POSTPONED, I was following guidelines from the government in this country and the advice from the SCF. I see all the posts about lockdowns elsewhere but that is not the situation here and that was my thinking.
Regardless of this the race is off. Expect refunds to start coming through in the next couple of days. I hope to return to Haga for the opening of the 2020 Season but lets not get our hopes up of being between the tape at all this year.
Thanks man!I think that's for all the best! It is a loot going on for everybody right now so stay strong! I donate my starting fee for your hard work planing this race! Se you on the other side or sooner in the the woods!
Good call postponing. You can keep my fee as well, and I look forward to the new race date!Thanks man!
I had invested in some trail tools to do some bits before the race already. I will look to come back and start the season even bigger. I have all the stuff from the race sponsors here already so it will stay boxed until we have the green light!
Everyone keep your eyes open for some SBR trail digging events!