[Kalender] SBR #45 Haga Park '2020 Vision'

jofahjalm

Aktiv medlem
Så rejset är på, men inte en del av CES?

Jag avstår min plats oavsett. Jag vill inte försöka rejsa under den rådande situationen.

Henrik83

Aktiv medlem
Not my call to make.. But I would have preferred to see the race postponed to a better date and then held as a CES given the few races we actually have where the altitude is more then 25m vertical. The hill will be there after summer..

somebody

Medlem
Jag kommer inte att rejsa och ser hellre att eventet flyttar då det är typ det enda rejset i stan där allt är utför men har full förståelse för om man väljer att köra det ändå.

Estwing

Medlem
Jag väljer också att avstå racet. Känns riktigt tråkigt då jag sett fram emot detta event. Hoppas verkligen det blir fler race på Haga!!

larsaw

Aktiv medlem
Not my call to make.. But I would have preferred to see the race postponed to a better date and then held as a CES given the few races we actually have where the altitude is more then 25m vertical. The hill will be there after summer..
Totally agree with you Henke!
To race (at any level) is to push yourself against your (and others) limits = there is a risk that you make something stupid and end up seeking hospital care... Which under today's circumstances is not OK as there resources should be aimed at try to save old and sick peoples lives.

Postpone should be the first choice if it was up to me, this dumpyard won't be going nowhere in any near (or long) future. Because I sure do would like to race on this hill!!!

EDIT: Don look we are Alien thinking like above: https://m.pinkbike.com/news/video-british-doctor-urges-mountain-bikers-to-make-good-decisions.html
If you don’t bother to click on the link, here comes the essence...
Addressing mountain bikers, you obviously know I love to ride a bike, I love to race bikes, it's a massive part of my life but right now you have to make good decisions. One of those decisions is not putting pressure on emergency services unneccessarily. Yes, go for a spin, get your legs turning, get your heart and lungs working, we know that's good for you we know that increases your resistance to disease, makes you healthier, keeps your mental health in good nick but don't do anything that's going to test the emergency services right now. Don't be an a*shole and go over the bars and break your collarbone right now, the country just won't be able to cope. So, please, be responsible. If you go out yourself, tell someone where you're going.

Senast ändrad:

Roxy

Medlem
Supertråkigt men jag är inne på samma linje pga hur läget ser ut just nu. Världen över försöker man uppmärksamma alla på att inte cykla i stora grupper, hålla avstånd och minimera riskerna när man är ute. Såg även denna banner på Pinkbike idag. Oberoende av vad vår regering går ut med (endast förbud över 500 personer), så känns det onödigt att just nu samla ihop ett stort gäng och cykla mot klockan. Vi kommer trots allt också röra oss nära varandra på samma ytor när vi alla ska cykla samma grusväg upp, samlas uppe på toppen och målgångarna. Lite svett och snyta näsor på det så känns det onödigt minst sagt. Det mest respektfulla att göra just nu tror jag är att avvakta till grönt ljus.

2020-03-23_15h06_20.png

Tom__

Medlem
Im out as well.

I wanna do my part by not socializing in large groups due to the risk of spreading the virus.

I also have a history of eating dust in and out of race's 😅, so that's the least I can do for our health care system ❤.

If it was up to me I would love to see this race postponed...

parberge

Ny medlem
Var och körde igår, och det är riktig härligt område med utmanade lutning och små till stora hopp.
Det jag inte kunde sluta tänka när jag var där var att jag absolut inte skulle ramla och slå mig, så att jag eventuellt skulle behöva sjukvård.

Jag kan inte med gott samvete, även om jag verkligen vill, rättfärdiga för min egen del att delta. Pengarna jag betalt vill jag att ni behåller. Det är det minsta jag kan göra för att detta härliga engagemang ska fortsätta.

nwestblad

Ny medlem
Was really looking forward to this one but I don't see the point in racing for a time under these circumstances so I'll withdraw and hope for a postponing of this event. Thanks in advance for the work and preparation for this event.

Nobby

Medlem
Hi, unfortunately I also feel the need to pull out due to current situation not to risk spread and hospital need....

I sure want to race if it’s still on but that make me look stupid and careless, so the smartest thing is to postpone the hole event! 🚲

Ollie_B

Aktiv medlem
Morning everyone,

After hearing all your thoughts regarding the situation and thinking about it a lot I can announce that the race is POSTPONED, I was following guidelines from the government in this country and the advice from the SCF. I see all the posts about lockdowns elsewhere but that is not the situation here and that was my thinking.

Regardless of this the race is off. Expect refunds to start coming through in the next couple of days. I hope to return to Haga for the opening of the 2020 Season but lets not get our hopes up of being between the tape at all this year.

Peace

Good call, eventhough I was soo looking forward for this race and it was really great trails. Accidents can happen anywhere but of course when you racing you push yourself a little bit harder. I will definetly come to the race when it can be held.

Morning everyone,

After hearing all your thoughts regarding the situation and thinking about it a lot I can announce that the race is POSTPONED, I was following guidelines from the government in this country and the advice from the SCF. I see all the posts about lockdowns elsewhere but that is not the situation here and that was my thinking.

Regardless of this the race is off. Expect refunds to start coming through in the next couple of days. I hope to return to Haga for the opening of the 2020 Season but lets not get our hopes up of being between the tape at all this year.

Peace
I think that's for all the best! It is a loot going on for everybody right now so stay strong! I donate my starting fee for your hard work planing this race! Se you on the other side or sooner in the the woods!

parberge

Ny medlem
@Ollie_B I actually would like you to not refund my money. Please keep it and make the race even better (if that's possible) when the time is right!

aribr

Aktiv medlem
It sucks, but it's the correct call. Please keep my swish contribution and make future races an even bigger success.

Ollie_B

Aktiv medlem
I think that's for all the best! It is a loot going on for everybody right now so stay strong! I donate my starting fee for your hard work planing this race! Se you on the other side or sooner in the the woods!
Thanks man!

I had invested in some trail tools to do some bits before the race already. I will look to come back and start the season even bigger. I have all the stuff from the race sponsors here already so it will stay boxed until we have the green light!

Everyone keep your eyes open for some SBR trail digging events!

Maggieboi

Medlem
Thanks man!

I had invested in some trail tools to do some bits before the race already. I will look to come back and start the season even bigger. I have all the stuff from the race sponsors here already so it will stay boxed until we have the green light!

Everyone keep your eyes open for some SBR trail digging events!
Good call postponing. You can keep my fee as well, and I look forward to the new race date!

Soulshine

Ny medlem
Tråkigt att höra då jag verkligen sett fram emot säsongen, men efter att ha läst så många inlägg om skaderisken och att inte ta plats på akuten så står jag bakom beslutet till 100%.

Även jag avstår återbetalningen.

Tycker du Ollie att det känns jobbigt att ta emot en massa ” gåvor” så föreslår jag 50-75% återbetalning då du ändå lagt ned en hel del tid på förberedelser.

mvh
Fredrik ska Soulshine

Bintfese

Medlem
Sucks to hear but it seems that we all agree, it's the correct call.
Keep my fee as well for next race.

Perfect time to do some trail maintenance and maybe even get some new trails going in the Stockholm area *hint hint nudge nudge*!

Ollie_B

Aktiv medlem
Completely overwhelmed by the reaction from everyone. I will make the first race bigger than ever and have been in conversation with Roger about any non refunded money going into CES to help the series for any improvements possible. You guys are the best and I can't wait to see you all on the hill and between the tape in the future. Until then let's all take it easy on two wheels and if you can't ride, dig! ✌

WSB

Medlem
You can keep my money too, if you promise me that at least one beer gets down for it. The rest can go to CES!

Estwing

Medlem
Hi Ollie!
Sorry for all the work you put in, but it’s probably the right thing to do in these days.
Just wanted to say that me and my son don’t want any refund from the start fee. I know you put time and money in to this and I hope to see a Haga sbr 2.0 in a near future.
Stay well and safe mate, hope to get back sbr shreding soon🤟
Cheers!!

”estwing” sbr id#6
Ludde Reisten: no sbr id

milnik

Medlem
@Ollie_B Didn't get a spot on the starting line for this race cos my dad was gonna be in town this weekend, but either way, thanks for the work you put into the mtb scene in Stockholm. Also if you're organizing any dig days, let me know, i'll be glad to help out.

Tufvan

Ny medlem
Please use also my 200SEK to something more useful than sending them back to me.
Love what's been done on the hill already and the work put down around the series and SBR's in general.

larsaw

Aktiv medlem
Thanks Ollie for the wise choice of postpone this event!
As many people above stated, please KEEP my fee in your pocket to the date when this awesome race finally will happen!! Until then, keep healthy!!

Mtamme

Medlem
Please Keep my fee. Great effort revitalizing Haga. I am looking forward to the next race there. God, I´m gonna be fast then or at less fast-ish 😀

Köp & Sälj

Topp
Happyride sparar data i cookies. Genom att använda våra tjänster godkänner du det. Läs mer