[Kalender] SBR #45 Haga Park '2020 Vision'

Ollie_B

Aktiv medlem
It is going to be so good!
You mentioned in the video that you will "remove" the jump-thingy over the log in "Haga Enduro". How about a "A" and "B" line? Maybe it's just me but I do enjoy that "feature", and yes. With to little speed it gets sketchy
I also enjoy it and its sketchy and still fun but I want to make it a little more technical and difficult which I think this corner is. Its always wet, its off camber and you have to go from fast to slow to fast again.

Theres still plenty of speed and jumps on other parts of the the tracks, cant have a race in Sweden without at least a small section of roots!

Ollie_B

Aktiv medlem
Just a polite reminder that any non-SBR ID people who haven't swished by the end of the month will no longer have a place reserved and spots will be opened up on a first come first serve basis.

Also the preview I did I realised that quality was a bit rubbish, I have now corrected this so this is the link should you want it in HD
there will be some more changes to the tracks depending how I'm feeling when taping up to keep everyone on their toes!

Catch you all on the hill

Renko

Ny medlem
Hi,
I previously had 2 starting entries in the list after entering me and a friend to the race. Now, it seems as 1 of them has been erased and replaced by someone from the waiting list. Any chance of getting the second entry back as it was on the list before? If not, you can take my name off the list as well.
Thanks

Ollie_B

Aktiv medlem
Hi,
I previously had 2 starting entries in the list after entering me and a friend to the race. Now, it seems as 1 of them has been erased and replaced by someone from the waiting list. Any chance of getting the second entry back as it was on the list before? If not, you can take my name off the list as well.
Thanks
Classic case of listening to commenters on the forum who ironically pulled out anyway. Check your messages dude, we will sort it no bother

Roger_Edvinsson

Aktiv medlem
Entry list free from auto correct/translate. If you see any issues please let me know. SBR ID numbers have been updated.

Som ni säkert sett är listan uppdaterad/bantad och det finns nu några platser kvar öppna för er som anmält er men ännu inte Swishat .

missa inte årets första Rally. ✌

manneblask

Aktiv medlem
I'm sorry to say that I have to throw in the towel. I've been struggling with a slipped disc and was hoping to get better in time but unfortunately the forecast is grim. My SBR-id number is 50. Hopefully some happy soul can take my place 🙂

Senast ändrad:

Snefan

Aktiv medlem
Hur sent kan man anmäla sig? Planerar gärna så lite framåt i tiden jag bara kan för att ta vara på nuet.

Roger_Edvinsson

Aktiv medlem
16 dagar kvar....sen stänger vi anmälan...
Hur sent kan man anmäla sig? Planerar gärna så lite framåt i tiden jag bara kan för att ta vara på nuet.
Har man SBR-ID så är man garanterad plats fram till 7 dagar innan eventet.
för övriga är det först till kvarn.
just nu finns det typ 15 platser kvar då flera som anmält sig när Ollie öppnade eventet ännu inte betalat.

Senast ändrad:

JoekSter

Medlem
Jag vill fortf vara med. Ska till alperna i morrn så om inte benen är av eller Corona har tagit mig så pröjsar jag när jag kommer hem. Ja, om plats finns kvar vill säga.

Ollie_B

Aktiv medlem
I've Updated the list with the latest entrants, if anyone has any issues please DM me. If you're still on the fence about racing or if its a first event this is perfect. Also after a lot of conversations with race sponsors we will have podium prizes, a raffle and other giveaways from our two sponsors for up to 70 people. We have been working really hard to start the season off in the best possible way. Theres not going to be a grill but there will be home made food and goodies! Look out for an announcement with more info about the sponsors later this week. This is not an SBR you should miss!

Renko

Ny medlem
I've Updated the list with the latest entrants, if anyone has any issues please DM me. If you're still on the fence about racing or if its a first event this is perfect. Also after a lot of conversations with race sponsors we will have podium prizes, a raffle and other giveaways from our two sponsors for up to 70 people. We have been working really hard to start the season off in the best possible way. Theres not going to be a grill but there will be home made food and goodies! Look out for an announcement with more info about the sponsors later this week. This is not an SBR you should miss!
Thanks for all the hard work! Tried the tracks during the weekend, it’s gonna be great!

Ollie_B

Aktiv medlem
Ollie magazine.jpg

A little over two weeks to go, non SBR ID entries close this Saturday so its your last chance to get involved!

Sportson Södermalm are on board as our main sponsor and have come forward with over 4000sek of prizes including shop vouchers for podium places, Muc-Off raffle prizes & other smaller give aways as well as course tape.

Ride and Develop, top ten ESS rider Philip Fagerbergs mtb coaching setup, have made us some custom T-shirts for the rider that finishes mid way in each class to recognize race progression as well as a one off cap.

Chips available from 8:30am tracks open from 9am, hoping to do podiums and prizes around noon.

Stoked for this guys, it feels like spring and as theres no WCDH or EWS the worlds eyes will be on Haga...maybe.

A word on COVID-19, I will be following the government guidelines on small scale sports activities. All I can say for now though is the usual, if you do not feel well or have been in contact with anyone who is not well then please do the right thing on the day and sit this one out. If the race is cancelled you will have the choice of refunds or you keep your place for a rescheduled date which once finalized you will still have chance for refunds.

Hey! Saw now that I was supposed to pay before the 1st of March.. Wops 🙈 can I be added to the list again and where can I find payment instructions? No sbr id.

/Piet

Ollie_B

Aktiv medlem
Hey! Saw now that I was supposed to pay before the 1st of March.. Wops 🙈 can I be added to the list again and where can I find payment instructions? No sbr id.

/Piet
Yo man heres the link, just fill out the form and swish then you'll be added to the start list dude

Maryo

Ny medlem
WHAAAAT!!?? Anmälde mig och swischade just. Såg först nu att det var stängt för "Icke ID". Dock så såg det ju ut att finnas många platser kvar. PLEASE ?? 🙏🏻
Damklassen såg ju heller inte full ut 😉

Ollie_B

Aktiv medlem
Roger and I are talking most days about the latest on the situation that shall not be named, as far as the latest guidelines are we will be going ahead with the event. With that in mind lets all of us be sensible, if its to be believed that the situation will get worse in the coming months this might be one of the only races going this half of the year! Lets try to have a fun, safe day on the hill together people.

FYI Those of you with SBR-ID's that want to race you have to have registered by end of the day Saturday.

gonzi74

Ny medlem
Hi Ollie,
After much thinking about it I’ve decided not to take part due to coronavirus situation. Don’t want to take any risks. You can use my spot if someone shows up.
I hope it’s a total success. :$

Du Rietz

Medlem
I have to think over about attending until tomorrow. Will get back. I think it'll be me and my son or we'll pass until we squish all our SBRs together for all that are immune or what it will be! Take care.

Maggieboi

Medlem
Hi Ollie, I will pass on the race. I can't defend to myself under the current circumstances to participate in a race. The reason is that I believe that we all need to take every precaution we can to not put further stress on the healthcare system. How knows, maybe someone crashes, maybe no one does. But after all this is a downhill bike rally, and with that comes risk. Us taking up even one spot in the ER can't be justified when we do this for our own amusement.

Cudos to you and the rest for organizing. These events really contributes to the Stockholm MTB scene and I was really looking forward to it. But in all fairness, the right thing to do is to postpone the event until this global pandemic has stabilized.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, and these are my 5 cent.

somebody

Medlem
Att flytta det känns väl rimligt, inte för smittans skull utan för att det är onödigt att ta upp tid från vården om olyckan skulle vara framme. Att tävla lugnt är ju helt meningslöst och när klockan börjar gå tror jag många glömmer bort situationen för vården. Cykla och ha kul kan man ju göra ändå att ligga så mycket på gränsen som ett race innebär känns dock inte helt nödvändigt

Willie

Aktiv medlem
I agree with the above.. It sucks but to postpone the race seems like a good idea given the circumstances..

Understand that it’s tough both for all the time invested in the race and all the stoked people.

larsaw

Aktiv medlem
A LOT of people testing the tracks (and jumps)
Postponing the race sounds like the sensible thing to do. Haga will be there for some time still.
Agree to all of above!!
Also thinks CES will announce something around all this later on tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: If this race get postponed, I will probably try to arrange a soft HappyRide on Gömmarens enduro-tracks.

Senast ändrad:

aribr

Aktiv medlem
Given my crash history at these events, I think I should probably also pass up on this one. Can't defend taking a hospital spot because of a hobby if something goes wrong.

Du Rietz

Medlem
Ok, jag ringde en vän som jobbar på sjukhus som sa ungefär vad Yoann säger 2:10 in här i videon

Om vår situation inte är mycket annorlunda så slår det här oss om två till tre veckor och ebbar ut i juni där var och en av oss är "högst tre länkar bort från någon som är eller vart allvarligt sjuk" (inte för att jag själv tycker tre länkar bort är så nära, men närmare är ju mindre kul). Vad tror ni och tycker är rätt att göra?

Ollie_B

Aktiv medlem
Hi everyone, I this is definitely something that should be talked about and I respect everyone for coming forward and opening the discussion.

The race as it stands is still going ahead, I don't think there is much issue with staging the race still as the affect currently in Stockholm is much less than mainland Europe and many many sporting events are still going ahead, this weekend there were plenty of football matches going on and large groups of people around. Also the country is not yet in lockdown. There is no push from the SCF or Government to stop sporting events as it stands however this is my personal opinion.

If new guidelines come out urging sporting events of less than 500 people to postpone then I will do so with immediate effect. I'm sure we will go into lockdown at some point and that will be a long hard time to endure especially if its all summer but we are not there yet so I say lets play.

However I fully respect anyone who wants to pull out based on the current situation I will offer a full refund. If more than half say they will pull out before Thursday lunchtime I will move the event.

After Speaking to Roger we agreed that this is no longer a CES race so there will be no series points so there is no pressure on that front. Just have some fun against the clock trying to beat your own times more than anyone elses time and see where you stack up. I picked up all the giveaway prizes yesterday so theres plenty of fun to have without going flat out.

Peace

Roger_Edvinsson

Aktiv medlem
Godmorgon.

Vi har under gårdagen pratat lite löst med några deltagare och arrangörer och vi är ganska överens att vi skall pausa CES fram tills dess att läget är mer stabilt.
Att uppmuntra till rally nu känns bara fel.

Vill man arrangera SBR eller MatesRace så finns tidtagningen tillgänglig precis som vanligt, och att köra rally med polarna är kanske precis vad man behöver just nu.

Men vi sitter lugnt i båten och komprimerar CES säsongen för de ”organiserade” tävlingar och visar respekt för läget som är nu.

Mvh
Roger. ✌

Köp & Sälj

Topp
Happyride sparar data i cookies. Genom att använda våra tjänster godkänner du det. Läs mer