Here is the set up I came up with for extreme versatility of use after 'extensive' test riding since I have had access to both the bikes and engineer responsible for it's development
1*11 sram drive 10-42 cassette with 32 front ring(personal preference due to weak engine :) )
CaneCreak Inline CS (climb switch is a miracle worker on technical climb with rooty, rocky and generally slippery steep climb - far beyond what Fox or Rockshox provide in term of full or semi lock out as the shox remain very active when it need to even on small low speed obstacles)
Pike 160 dual position 160-130 for those long steep climb (and since you can now add bottomless tocken to the dual air there is no reason not to indulge just for the 100g or so or added weight)
Bird carbon rims (not the lightest but so far bombproof and really really stiff)
Maxxis DHF-DHR combo (personal preference and I can't be bothered shaping tyres since I keep this bike in UK and don't have a garage to play mechanic in) but for Sweden I would recommend the 3C version to avoid punctures as the terrain is less forgiving than the generally softer ground, less rocky and rooty of the UK trails centres and bikes parks
Brakes are Avid trails but this is really a personal preference. They also offer Shimano SLX-XT-XTR that are absolutely great too.
I talk to Dan yesterday about the 140mm fork. He said it was absolutely find since the bike is original design around a 140mm fork sag at 25% making the bike very agile but a 150mm fork sag at 30% is where the bike is best balance
My 160mm fork is an little of an overkill unless in the alps or on the long rocky descent of south of France or Sierra Nevada
The main avantage is the 65% head angle you get when you set the rear suspension on the 150mm setting. Good combo for lift assisted bike park like Järvsö Åre and the like.
Hope that help with the decision making. Otherwise just flight to Heathrow for the weekend. A €40 cab ride will take you to there office and I am sure they can find someone to bring you and a demo bike to Swinley Forest about 15mn drive from there.